Translate this Blog

Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Custom chess sets showcase!


Custom chess sets in action!! 🎬😎♟



Chess sets modded by Me:

Please tell your friends about the new chess sets and leave a comment in the comments section.

Download Zipped Folder:

Folder including Wallpapers 1920 x 1080:

I am also using a dark skin that is a modification of the official "Black and White". It's available in English and Portuguese. I named it "JustFlat"

Download the Skin: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/joxahmhh7w6ow/Skins




Lets get Nostalgic: Chessmaster Grandmaster Edition launch trailer




2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for this. I have downloaded all your sets, skin, wallpapers etc., and I now have 198 chess sets in my collection (a pity, only 128 supported, so you have to "exchange", keeping the unused ones in a folder). So thankfulll I found this blog. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've created (modded) 2D boards for lichess.org and chess24 users to install on Chessmaster 11. So it looks like you're playing on Lihess and Chess24, but in actual fact, you're in CM11 (LOL). Contact me if you want them.

    ReplyDelete